Replacement Classification Certificates

Classification certificates are required to be posted in the subsystem or facility at all times. If your municipality or operating authority no longer has the original of this certificate, you can request a new copy through the OWWCO office.

Requests must be made by an authorized representative of the subsystem or facility owner. There is no fee, however, the request must be submitted in writing.

Submit your request to:

Ontario Water Wastewater Certification Office
295 The West Mall, Suite 302
Etobicoke, ON M9C 4Z4
Fax: (416) 231-2107

Or by filling out our form:
Contact Form

Replacement requests can take up to 14 days to be issued and mailed.

Please note all replacement certificates are mailed out to the address listed on your original application. If the address or operating authority on file is no longer accurate, please provide an update along with your written request.